Company Name: NR Excavating & Services Ltd
Permanent Position: Crane Operators (NOC: 7371)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
No of vacancies:03
Work Location: 7185 150A ST, Surrey, BC, V3W 2E2 (WORK MAY VARY ON DIFFERENT CONSTRUCTION SITES.)
Wage Rate: $30.00 – $34.00 per hour, (40 hours per week).
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: High School
Experience:1- 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English is required.
- Operate mobile and tower cranes to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials.
- Drive pilings into earth to provide support for buildings and other structures.
- Perform pre-operational inspection, and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
- Perform routine maintenance work such as cleaning and lubricating cranes.
- May assemble tower cranes on site.
- Operate cranes to lift, move and place plant machinery and materials; unload supplies, move and place equipment and materials.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Work Environment/Conditions:Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidate will be expected to work in uplisted working environment.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Employer: NR Excavating & Services Ltd
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org