Custodian (Part Time) Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking a Custodian (Part Time) for our Mississauga Distribution Centre located at 333 Matheson Boulevard West.
As Custodian you will clean the Distribution Center, office and lunchroom facilities and ensure premises are clean, safe and free of debris.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
As a Custodian you will:
- Sweep, dust, mop, and dump trash in warehouse
- Maintain coffee and restroom supplies
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Clean outside of the facility, keeps entrances clear of snow
- Understand and follow all safe work practices and rules
- Maintenance on some and report on all deficiencies with regards to plumbing electrical lighting etc.
- Bale cardboard and processing of warehouse waste
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma preferred
- Able to read and write
- Able to complete and pass WHMIS testing
- Able to conduct physical work in warm and cold climates
- Some lifting, bending, kneeling, crouching as required
- Basic knowledge of common equipment used for waste control (baler, compactor)
- Some exposure to solvents and cleaners
- Weekend flexibility required
- Criminal Record Check required
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply Now at www.ashleycareers.ca !