Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is currently looking for a Customer Service/Tech Support Representative (afternoon shift) to add to their growing team.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent compensation package with benefits
- Nice working environment
- TTC accessible
- Opportunity for growth
Working hours are 3:30pm-12:30am (midnight)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering clients' inquiries by phone and email
- Providing prompt problem resolution to any issues that may arise
- Following up with clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Providing technical support to customers when needed
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of call centre experience
- Some technical support experience is required
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A friendly attitude, a team player and a quick learner is essential
Please note, a criminal background check is required for the successful candidate.
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003340
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.