Dairy Farm Worker (NOC: 8431)
Company Name: Cedarwall Farms Ltd.
Head Office: 5904 INTERPROVINCIAL HIGHWAY, ABBOTSFORD, BC, V3G 2P6, CANADA
Wage Rate: $12.65/Hourly, 40 hours a week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening, if required.
Language: No language requirement
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Experience: Training will be provided.
Positions Available: 05
Work Locations: Abbotsford
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Milk cows
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, wet/damp/rain, odours, hot/cold.
Essential Skills: Significant use of memory, continuous learning.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided at $30/week. Air-fare will be provided along with the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
Mail: 5904 INTERPROVINCIAL HIGHWAY, ABBOTSFORD, BC, V3G 2P6, CANADA