Typical duties may include:
- Set up and operate key driven (numeric; alphabetic or alpha-numeric) systems to transcribe coded, statistical and other information from source materials onto tapes, disks, diskettes or other recording media in a form suitable for computer processing.
- Entering alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents following a predetermined format
- Receiving and registering invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
- Verifying accuracy and completeness of data prior to supervisor's check
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
- Suc cessful completion of two years of secondary school or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.