Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
If you have a love for data, accuracy and organization then look no further for your next role. Get started with Pinnacle today for help reaching the next step in your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
* Collect and enter data and distribute results as required
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work
* Coordinate the collection of data from point of origin and entry in an accurate and efficient manner
* Perform other related duties as required
* Minimum 6 months data entry experience or related office work
* Completion of high school or equivalent program
* Knowledge of data entry and/or inventory software programs an asset
* Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing) a must
* Ability to accurately key numerical and alphabetically at a rate of 7,500 keystrokes per hour or higher
* Maintain organized and accurate records
If you're interested in the Data Entry Clerk position, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.