About Our Company:
Zenith Systems Solutions Ltd. is an innovative cross-platform enterprise solutions company with head office located at 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500, Markham, Ontario, L3R 6G2. Our company provides software consultancy services, and customized software solutions to our clients in the areas of telecom, health care, and engineering infrastructure.
Zenith has a well-established presence in the industry driven by its technological achievements, and backed up by successful completion of a wide range of projects in different spheres.
There are currently 3 Data Mediation Developer positions to be filled. The ideal candidates will have years of relevant experience and background in convergent billing management and call detail records for Telco Industry. Extensive experience in order management system and convergent charging are a must.
- Business requirements gathering & mapping of CDR and database specifications
- Perform Defect Analysis, system upgrade, requested changes and production movements tests
- Migration and convergence of old mediation systems to new mediation systems
- Act as online mediation platform between routing system and online charging downstream system (Convergent Charging)
- Receive and support mediation web service recharge request
- Analyze and assess pulled file from clearing house and forward online charging request to SAPCC for charging
- Customer master data creation using order management system and provisioning the contracts into convergent charging system.
- Integration validation of the plans in SAP Convergent Charging along with network elements
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of Mediation database, including billing & rating systems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and future roadmap
- Provide Consulting to the client in the field of real time mediation and charging billing system solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Data mediation for telcom systems, with thorough understanding of Convergent Charging (SAPCC) and Active Mediation Experience Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Computer Engineering
- Project Management tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Provide short/long database term code/data fixes
- Design and development of tasks to enhance process performance/production stability
- Good communication skills
Conditions of employment:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 40 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD$80,000.00 per year
- Eligible for group medical
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
- Work Location: 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500, Markham, Ontario, L3R 6G2
- Availability to travel and willingness to be assigned to different clients across Canada are required as we work with clients with different technical requirements. Please note that assignments may require relocation for extended periods of time. All these arrangements will be discussed accordingly. All related expenses such as travel fare, accommodation, and insurance will be paid by the company. All travel-related expenses will be paid by the company.
Please apply by email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Data Mediation” on the subject line. Please do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our HR department before interviews are scheduled.
Zenith Systems Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website at http://www.zenithss.com/index.html to know more about our products and services.