Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
DATA PROCESSING SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, MB)
If you are an organized professional who is looking to gain valuable experience working for a leading Manitoba company - here is a fantastic opportunity you don’t want to miss! In this position, you will be responsible for performing various entry-level data entry and administrative tasks. You have a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, if this sounds like you – apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Compile and sort data
* Ensure forms filled out properly, enter information into system and verify information
* Assist in locating missing information and making corrections to data as needed
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 1+ years of office or administrative experience
* Ability to accurately key numerical and alphabetically at a rate of 8,000 keystrokes per hour or higher
* Maintain organized and accurate records
* Exceptional data entry skills and attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready