TMG Logistics Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
NOC Job Title: DBA (Database Administrator)
121 – 13140 80th Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
• Develop and implement data administration policies and standards
• Maintain and implement data security levels.
• Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security.
• Install, configure and maintain personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, and other related equipment, devices and systems; add or upgrade and configure disk drives, printers and related equipment.
• Develop policies and procedures for network usage and for the backup and recovery of data.
• Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers.
• Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and updates.
• Maintain website licenses for the company.
• Maintain network security, including maintaining firewalls, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users
• May lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
• Provide computer orientation to new and existing company employees.
• Degree/Diploma in Computers.
• 1 or 2 years of related experience is required.
Option to sign up for extended medical benefits after 3 months of probationary period.
Also eligible for condition paid holidays in case of family emergency.
How to Apply: Email at email@example.com
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We welcome applications from new immigrants, Aboriginals and youth.
How to Apply