TMG Logistics Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
NOC Job Title: DBA (Database Administrator)
121 – 13140 80th Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
• Develop and implement data administration policies and standards
• Maintain and implement data security levels.
• Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security.
• Install, configure and maintain personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, and other related equipment, devices and systems; add or upgrade and configure disk drives, printers and related equipment to ensure data security.
• Develop policies and procedures for network usage and for the backup and recovery of data.
• Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers.
• Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and updates.
• Maintain software licenses for usage by company employees.
• Maintain network security, including maintaining firewalls, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
• Provide computer orientation to new and existing company employees.
• Degree/Diploma in Computers and related field.
• 1 or 2 years of related experience is required.
Option to sign up for extended medical benefits after 3 months of probationary period.
Also eligible for condition paid holidays in case of family emergency.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We welcome applications from new immigrants, Aboriginals and youth.
How to Apply