Gulzar Transport Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): #7 8760 River Road Delta, BC V4G 1B5
• Develop and implement data administration policies and standards for the company.
Provide computer orientation to new and existing company employees. Maintain network security, including maintaining firewalls, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users
• Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security.
• Install, configure and maintain personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, file servers, and other related equipment, devices and systems; add or upgrade and configure disk drives, printers and related equipment in regards to database management.
Maintain and implement data security levels.
• Develop policies and procedures for network usage and for the backup and recovery of data.
• Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers.
• Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and updates.
• Maintain website licenses for the company.
• May lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
• Degree/Diploma in Computers and Database Management or Related Areas.
• 1 or 2 years of related experience is required.
How to Apply: Email at email@example.com