Delivery Driver Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for Delivery Drivers for our store in Brandon located at 925 18th Street North.
As a Delivery Driver with Ashley you will be responsible for working as part of a team to provide exceptional delivery service to our guests.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
As a Delivery Driver you will:
- Safely and efficiently perform loading and unloading activities
- Deliver product to customer’s home providing exceptional customer service and assemble product(s) when required
- Complete all assigned paperwork for deliveries
- Abide by all Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations as it pertains to commercial truck Drivers.
- When not delivering product will perform various duties in the warehouse
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year of Delivery Driver experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license with clean Driver’s abstract, (with air a plus). Current driver’s abstract must be provided
- Criminal Record Check required
- Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Able to lift and move heavy objects greater than 100 lbs
- Must be able to read item numbers and product descriptions on delivery paperwork and perform simple written paperwork recording
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Experience with hand tools an asset
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.