This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Delivery Manager – Wholesale Distribution
We are searching for a Delivery Manager with experience in Electrical Supplies Wholesale Distribution industry. This is a critical role for the company overseeing large complex orders are delivered to the customer as needed. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, detail oriented and a thinker, with excellent people management skills. We will give you the tools and training to succeed. Send your resume to us at: rick @ searchvelocity.ca, subject line: DM
Only candidates with 5 years Delivery Manager (often called Project Management or Project Coordination) within the Electrical Supplies Wholesale Distribution Industry or Logistics and Supply Chain industry will be considered.
• Order processing KPIs are achieved
• Billing KPIs are achieved
• Credit issue resolution
• Problem solving orders
• Managing customer expectations
• Tracking orders to ensure delivery times are met
• Monitor billing
What you'll be doing
• Hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and managing three Project Coordinators and a Project Billing Clerk
• Vendor Relationship management
• Approving drawings
• Establishing, refining processes and procedures
Total compensation will be a competitive base salary plus a yearly bonus tied to project completions and overall organization results. Our Flexible Group Benefits include provides multiple options enabling you to choose the most appropriate level of coverage for your needs.
Do you have this?
• Minimum 5 years of Project Management in an Wholesale distribution - MUST HAVE
• Strong customer service focus
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
• Drives continuous improvement
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (data manipulation and in-depth details of spreadsheet Pivot Tables, Macros, and VLookup formulas), and proficient in Word & Outlook
• College/ University Diploma preferred
Nice to have
• Infor Distribution SX Enterprise (SX.e) ERP Knowledge is a nice-to-have
• SCMA (Supply Chain Management Association) / PMAC (Purchasing Management Association of Canada) Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional Purchaser (C.P.P.) designation, accreditation, or in-progress.
To learn more about the client, their culture and the opportunity, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or send your resume to us at: rick @ searchvelocity.ca, subject line: PM
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. We recognize the effort it takes. We review EVERY resume submitted. We would like to reply to each and every applicant, however, time simply does not permit it. We will reply to candidates whose resume matches the client's needs.