Our Langley, B.C. client is expanding their wall panel design team. Remote candidates with experience in MiTek, wood frame wall panel design and large projects e.g. multi-family, may be considered. Are YOU the RIGHT candidate? Contact us today to begin the discussion!!
- Are an experienced wood frame construction designer either in wall panels or prefab modular buildings
- Have strong knowledge of large projects such as condos, schools, restaurants and assisted living facilities
- Have experience with design software such as MiTek (preferred), Revit or AutoCAD… this role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate, you are seeking a long term career opportunity, with a great company who takes pride in delivering a quality product. Your strong attention to detail and great people skills are an excellent complement to your solid construction knowledge and ability to make judgement calls and problem solve.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada (citizenship or permanent residency)
- Have a minimum 3 years’ wood frame construction design experience in multi-family and commercial projects with some experience with AutoCAD, MiTek or other design programs
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have a “Can Do” attitude and are a team player
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Our client is renowned for its attention to detail and accuracy on its lumber processing, transportation logistics and construction panelizing programs. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of a company established over 100 years ago and trading on the Tokyo stock exchange, it offers great opportunity for career minded individuals.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter