This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Imagine being the Digital Marketer for a rapidly growing Oakville software product company.
You will own and transform the marketing department to support our sales growth targets.
- Assess current marketing strategies, what’s working well, what could be improved, and/or what should be retired
- Develop or revise the marketing strategy and action plan to appreciably increase qualified leads within a TBD time, then action
- Develop and implement strategies to showcase the client’s brand and their thought leadership to drive product awareness
- Relationship building: Improve the quality, frequency, and relevancy of our business relationships with their valued key influencers
- Build the appropriate metrics to transform the department into a data driven group
- Assess if we could value from a Marketing Automation solution
What you bring
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 5 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- SEO/SEM, PPC, backlinks, Shopping carts, web analytics, CMSs
- Process or Automation is your middle name
- Proficient with CRMs, inbound marketing software, and email campaign programs
- A willingness to take the initiative
- Social Media tools and strategies.
- An exceptional attention to detail, both in written documents and in executing projects. Excellent verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create a promotional calendar to drive sales growth throughout the year
- On-going creation of new content and find ways to reuse and repurpose: Create customer success stories, case studies, Whitepapers, New Feature Releases
- Publish to their social outposts and monitor
- Designing, building and executing web and email campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers
- Utilize your knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords to drive traffic. Manage the adwords budget
- Own, manage and evolve website, landing pages, and call-to-action per page
- Interface regularly with Product Management to identify which stakeholders segments need to be made aware of which new products or enhancements
- Manage the big picture view of the customer, transitioning them from Prospect to Customer to Advocate
- Manage, train, mentor and coach marketing staff
Additionally Desired Experience
- Digital Marketing experience in a software company
- Experience using marketing automation platforms to drive pipeline, e.g. Hubspot or Marketo
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Please include your resume. We're searching for local resources only.
Our client is a growing 5-year old company which has already attracted thousands Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on out client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
Sent your resume to Rick@SearchVelocity.ca
Keywords: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, website, hootsuite, buffer, content management system, ETL, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ecommerce, e-commerce, Atomic Blonde