Our client is seeking AZ Drivers to deliver products to local clients throughout the GTA.
On a typical 10-hour day, you will:
- Pick products from skids and transport to required locations (approximately 15 daily stops)
- Interact with our customers as you greet them and deliver product
- Perform truck inspections and safely operate lifting equipment
- Work closely with the Warehouse, Sales, and Customer Care teams
Your qualifications include:
- A positive, customer first attitude and general enjoyment out of interacting with people
- A AZ licence including a clean abstract and completion of your CVOR within the last 30 days
- A strong customer service attitude, and enjoy interacting with various clients within the food industry
- Although this is a driving role, you’ll also be doing a lot of lifting. This role is highly suited to individuals who are physically fit and can consistently lift 25 – 30 lbs and up to 60 lbs
- The ability to work in a very fast paced environment and in all weather conditions
- Our client is a 24/7 operation and therefore you must be available to work on a 7 day a week schedule as well as occasional statutory holidays
What are the benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage plus performance based bonuses (earn between 60 – 70k in your first year)
- Comprehensive flexible benefit plan
- Group RSP and company matching program
- Extensive training program
- Profit sharing
- A four-day work week
- Career growth opportunities including continuing education support with full tuition reimbursement
Our client is a world class, family-owned organization that specializes in distributing quality products to its customers. They believe strongly in providing outstanding service to their customers while offering a team oriented working environment where their staff are supported through training career growth development.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.