Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
We are currently hiring experienced DZ DRIVERS for Fuel/Oil Delivery to work with our client FULL TIME in Etobicoke!
We are currently hiring DZ Drivers for full time day shift, Monday through Friday, 6am start times. This is a long term, full time position.
Pay rates starting at $20.50+ per hour. We pay on payroll or incorporation!
Advantages of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
We are currently hiring DZ Drivers for fuel/oil delivery Monday through Friday starting from 6am daily!
- Ensures a safe work environment at all times, reporting unsafe conditions immediately to Site Management;
- To complete a pre-trip safety inspection prior to the operation of the vehicle.
- Ensure all required MTO documents are located in the vehicle.
- Responsible for maintenance and fueling of truck.
- Prepare and ensure that all required paperwork for the daily deliveries are in order.
- To deliver metered bulk oil, drums and case goods in a timely efficient, courteous manner.
- Pickup C.O.D. cheques at time of delivery, pickup ordered goods at various suppliers.
- Follow all ISO work procedures and all DPIM requirements.
- Ensure all safety requirements are met on a daily basis
- Always use safety harnesses and chains
- Always chalk truck wheels
- Always wear all appropriate safety equipment including safety shoes (PPE)
- Report any safety issues to your supervisor
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees
- Basic mathematical skills are required
- A valid driver’s license is required as follows: D, Z with 3+ years driving experience
- Experience with 10 speed manual
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to pull hose up to 150 feet weighing 100lbs to 150lbs.
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go eastbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 3rd driveway on the right. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Copy of your CVOR
- Copy of your Drivers Abstract (dated within the last 30 days)
- Direct Deposit Information
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm – 905-497-6752!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields! Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.