Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
EDUCATIONAL SALES MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a sales leader that would be passionate about educational programs and creating an exceptional customer experience for your clients? We are looking for a fearless, driven people person to meet with school administrators and educators to promote valuable educational programs and oversee a team to ensure the customer experience they receive is second to none. Representing an exceptional Manitoba brand, you will have the opportunity to shape and drive all external initiatives to promote the meaningful contributions that they offer to our communities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Identify, engage and arrange meetings with school administrators and educators across Manitoba
* Manage existing relationships, ensure yearly renewal, and develop effective referral program
* Lead, manage, and develop a customer experience team to ensure exceptional service for their clients
* Collaborate with all other internal departments to develop effective sales and marketing strategies
* Work with external vendors for development and execution of all related marketing campaigns
* Post-secondary degree/diploma in sales, marketing, or education
* 5+ years of business to business sales experience, ideally in education sales or experiential marketing
* Proven success building rapport and strong relationships with customers
* Proven ability to achieve sales goals through comprehensive action plans
* Excellent knowledge of current technology and exposure to on-line marketing
* Strong organization and interpersonal skills
* Results-driven work style and grace under pressure
* Previous leadership experience is a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Well established, extremely reputable Manitoba-based brand
* Opportunity for professional growth and career progression
* Opportunity to make a difference and impact our community in a meaningful way
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12665) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.