Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, MB)
This is your opportunity to join a well-respected HVAC industry leader as an Electronics Assembler. You will work in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals. Enjoy the benefits of flexible work hours and environment that promotes hiring new Winnipeggers and fostering their growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Create a subsection of a units system
* Work with a team to integrate the subsection into the overall construct of the unit.
* Work in all aspects of creating the system.
* 2-3 years experience in an assembler environment; experience in electronics
* High mechanical aptitude
* Knowledge of all hand tools
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work days and evenings rotations
* Starting wage $15.89 hourly + benefits
If you would like to be considered for the position of Electronics Assembler, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job number 13241.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.