Required Skills :
o Good communication skills (mainly during requirements gathering).
o Strongly desire ability to operate in Pacific time zone, to best facilitate communications with team and internal customers.
o > 5 years programming in C / C++, in an embedded environment.
o > 2 years experience with developing/debugging Linux kernel and root filesystems.
o Experience with x86 kernels is preferred, but not a requirement.
o Experience with EFI development would be an asset.
o Experience with writing Linux device drivers would be an asset.
o We do not expect any new drivers to be written from scratch, but may require debug of existing Linux drivers
o Strong understanding of Linux environment and shell scripts.
Must have :
* Valid Canadian work authorization to be employed as fulltime employee across Canada.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
* 5+ years proficiency in C/C++ and object-oriented design methodologies.
Nice to Have :
- Proficiency in SystemC and ESL modeling.
- Knowledge of ARM microprocessor architecture and CPU behavior.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, C-Shell).
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, innovative thinking, and a mindset of continuous improvement.
To apply, kindly contact : Jayan Chhaya (Email : email@example.com), along with latest resume, preferred phone number & convenient time for a brief discussion. Thank you.