-Use multiple sessions, lectures, real-life case studies, and independent or group projects
to teach recent graduate students oral English, written communication skills and
- Build up a profile for the students who in common to identify the special needs for
different group of students
-Focus on providing useful working skills for recent graduate students to fit in society
quickly and comfortably
-Evaluate students' progress by preparing and marking tests
-Understand the requirements for different group of students and prepare proper teaching
materials and session outlines for students
-Provide individual or group tutorial for the students who require it
-Supervise and assist the management team in identifying teaching needs
-Keep the courses well managed and report any significant problems to the management
• A bachelor's Degree or a diploma is required.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills；
• Teaching certification is required.
• Reliable, professional and have positive energy；
• Previous work(at least one year) in private training institute is preferred；
Salary: $15-$25/hour based on experience
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time Job Offer or Part-Time Job Offer
Work Location: 1526 Dresden Row, suite 201, Halifax.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org