IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the Manufacturing industry, is currently seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will partner with the management teams to educate and train employees on health and safety requirements, Inspect machines and other equipment for accident preventing devices and LOTO compliance, Facilitate monthly safety audits at each site, among other tasks as required. This is a full-time/permanent position, overseeing the company's sites in Pickering, Woodbridge, and Vaughan.
- B achelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, or related field
- CRSP is an asset
- 2-5 Years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in the aerospace or heavy manufacturing industry an asset
- Able to travel to company sites (predominantly in Pickering, Woodbridge, and Vaughan)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year (depending on experience)
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/