As an ESI Inspector you will be responsible for all service locates and related documentation, pre and post construction inspections of secondary services, maintaining project records and tracking systems in accordance with DPM’s policies, practices and requirements.
- Secondary Service Request Triage
- Scheduling and attending appointments with client/contractor
- Inspecting Secondary Service prior to construction for New, Upgraded or Relocated Secondary Services.
- Drafting and Issuing all documentation required for secondary service connection.
- Obtaining ESA approval of service request from THESL
- Inspecting Secondary Service upon completion of construction for New, Upgraded or Relocated Secondary Services
- Maintain service request folders
- Update and maintain DPM Tracking and project management systems
- Provide notice to client and utility of any construction deficiencies
- Ensure all deficiencies are rectified prior to secondary service connections where possible
- Issue close out packages to utility upon obtaining all required documentation
- Assist Director and Supervisor with Corporate Initiatives
- Train new Staff as required
- Manage daily work load
- Direct Report: ESI Supervisor (Interim: Project Services Director)
Health and Safety Requirements:
- Participate in any policies or procedures prescribed for the work place
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Identify and report any unsafe acts
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field
- 1-year experience in a construction related field
- General Electrical Knowledge
Ranked No. 109 on the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you have the right experience and skills and have the ambition to personally grow as we grow as an organization, then we welcome you to apply to join our team. We are located in Vaughan, Ontario. We offer competitive salaries and benefits for the right individuals.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org