We are looking for an enthusiastic event planner to provide outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality of customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Event planning and design within time limits
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Organizing restaurant such as décor, catering, entertainment, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional materials etc.
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Research market, identify event opportunities and conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report outcomes
- 1+ years of proven experience as an event planner or organizer
- Completion of college education is an asset
- Excellent time management skills and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent people skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Well-organized, able to manage multiple projects independently
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed
53 Scollard Street, Toronto, ON M5R 0A1
Permanent, Full-time, 30 - 40 hours per week
Salary $22.00 - $24.00 (CAD) per hour
We thank you for your interest, however, please take note that we will be contacting only those candidates that have been selected for the next steps.
Please submit your resume before
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please