One (1) permanent full-time position of Financial Manager (NOC 0111) available at 2109971 Ontario Inc. o/a XCELLA Furniture located at 45 Coonie Crescent, Unit A B, Concord, ON, L4K 1L3.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 0111:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
Minimum Two (2) year of experience.
College diploma or Bachelor degree is required.
Wage Rate : $45.00/hour
Hours : 40 Hours/week