This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
GFT is a Professional Flight School in Newfoundland and Labrador operating a fleet of Cessna aircraft including Cessna 152, 172 and Piper Seneca for Multi and IFR flight training. GFT is seeking a class III or IV Flight Instructor to join its team in Gander.
GFT/EVAS Air is proud to pass its opportunities on to you. After six months of successful employment as a Flight Instructor you will be offered an Interview with EVAS Air. If successful you will be placed in its Pilot Pool for an upcoming First Officer Position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must hold a Valid Flight Instructor Rating
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
• No Accidents / Incidents / Violations
• Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
• Commitment to education
• Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
• Good Standing attendance record
GFT offers a competitive compensation package and a professional environment with career advancement opportunities with its sister company EVAS Air. EVAS Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900D aircraft throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as an Air Canada Express scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and medevac operations.
If you are interested in this Flight Instructor position, submit your resume with three references and cover letter to email@example.com, please quote” Flight Instructor Position” in the subject. Thank you to everyone expressing an interest in joining our GFT team. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.