We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Vancouver. Now we are hiring the food service supervisor.
Employer: Sushi-Den Japanese Restaurant
Position: 1 Full-time Food Service Supervisor
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
- Keep record such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Supervise serving of meals.
- Prepare work schedule and evaluate work performance of employees.
- Prepare food order summaries for cook according to requests from customers.
- Respond to customer issues.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Organize the daily closing activities for the restaurant, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage etc.
Qualifications: Completion of secondary school and 2+ years of supervisor experience in restaurant are required. Fluency oral and written English skills are required as well.
Wage: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour and 4 % of vacation pay.
Working Condition: 35 ~ 40 hours a week.
Working Location: 609 Abbott Street, Vancouver BC V6B 0J4
If you’re interested, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.