Benkei Ramen is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their West Broadway location.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $13/hour (Plus coverage of MSP premium after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11pm as required
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Interview potential employees for new positions;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Benkei Ramen (Crossroad) Corporation
545 West Broadway
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada