BC Burger Company Inc. o/a Fat Burger located at Unit 23, 200 Burrard St., Vancouver BC V6C 3L6 requires one full time Food Service Supervisor to join its team as soon as possible.
- Prepare schedules and assign work to sub-ordinate staff;
- Prepare, maintain for daily operation activity including but not limited to cash flow for point of sales, inventory and restocking of food supplies
- Hire, train and coach new staff and demonstrate patience and positive attitude when providing training and delegating tasks along with safety procedures
- Maintain inventory level for supplies, also checking daily inventory and also end of week to estimate and order ingredients
- May evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to the owner;
- May resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly and professional manner;
- Follow Fat Burger’s policy and procedures and adhere to company standards
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field with 6 months of supervisory experience OR 1 year of experience as a supervisor in food industry
- Food Handling and cash handling experience is an asset.
Salary: $13.00/hr for 40/hrs per week.
Job Location: Unit 23, 200 Burrard St., Vancouver BC V6C 3L6
To apply: Please send your resume to
By Mail: Unit 23, 200 Burrard St., Vancouver BC V6C 3L6