Company: E.D.S. CONTRACTING & REPAIR SERVICES LTD.
Work location: Various cities/towns within Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time -permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade,
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement,
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete,
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools,
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces,
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
-Education: No education is required
-Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have a minimum of 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Candidate should be proficient with bull floats, edgers, cutters and trowels
-Position requires frequent traveling to different locations in ON to provide our services to different clients
Salary: $34.65 to $35.00 Hourly, 8-10 hours per day, 30 hours per week during winter time/ 40--50 Hours per week during summer time.
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance, Dental, Uniforms, Transportation (a company vehicle to get workers from the shop to the job site), water on site.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 69 Maplecrete Road, Concord, ON, L4K 1A5, Canada