CAVEMAN FOODS AND DELI LTD. is seeking F/T Food service supervisor.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hour: 30-40 hours/week
- 10 days paid vacation per year
- Order ingredients and supplies that are needed for food preparation
- Make sure the food meets the quality control standards
- Instruct and train workers in job duties, and procedures of sanitation and safety
- Establish and keep the records of stock, sales and wastage
- Launch methods to meet work schedules
- Create an efficient way to meet work schedules
- Supervise the schedule of staffs
- Involve in the recruitment of food service worker when required
- Involve in development of company polices, procedures and budgets
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
2-3 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Completion of secondary school
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: CAVEMAN FOODS AND DELI LTD.
Contact Person: Bahram Heidari
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: Unit 1055, 80 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 6N9