Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Winnipeg, MB)
We are seeking a Forklift Driver for a well-known manufacturer located in the East Kildonan area of Winnipeg. If you’re a pro-active and self-managing individual and have previous forklift experience, we’d like to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform periodic inventory cycle counts; monitor and report shipping errors and/or defective material
* General housekeeping to maintain organization and professional image
* Order pick products for customer shipments; confirm shipment accuracy; package products for shipment
* Operate forklift machinery; other duties as needed
* Previous forklift experience
* Valid SIN card or an official document showing your SIN number
* Valid vehicle driver’s license
* Clean criminal record
* Ability to lift 50-60lbs
* Steel toed safety boots
* Basic computer skills; problem solving and mathematical skills
*$12.51 hourly, 7 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday (However, MUST BE FLEXIBLE to work some Saturdays)
If you’re interested in this Forklift Driver position, please send a resume to Marlon Persaud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.