J K M Framing & Co Ltd.
12277 77A Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2W9
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Number of Vacancies: 3
Language: Basic English
Job Location: All over lower mainland with company based at 12277 77A Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2W9
J K M Framing & Co Ltd. is looking to hire three hard working and experienced framing carpenters to join their team to work in lower mainland. We are a very well established construction company in the lower mainland area of Vancouver Regional District. We specialises in the framing and carpentry work and work for building new homes, renovate the existing ones. We work in residential and commercial sectors and also work on town homes and condo projects.
As a Framing Carpenter candidates are expected to:
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, mouldings
• Prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
• Work experience: 2-3 years of work experience as a carpenter or Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid semi-monthly.
To apply, kindly send your resume via:
Mail: 12277 77A Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2W9