Our client located in Oakville is looking for a French Writer to add to their growing team.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent compensation package with amazing benefits
- Benefits including fitness
- Fun and rewarding environment
Part-Time hours: You must be available to work weekends and all statutory holidays.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Research, write, edit and prepare content for various media platforms
- Continuously monitor information sources
- Oversee the creation of graphic elements such as pictures and videos
- Translate and revise texts
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluently bilingual in both French/English, both oral and written
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in news writing
- College and/or university degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Ability to write, edit and prepare news scripts or programming elements
- Good understanding and ability to use interactive communication/social media
- Good knowledge of geography and current affairs
- Excellent editorial judgment
- Strong computer knowledge
- Organized and meticulous about details
*******Please note a complete background check will be performed on the selected candidate.
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/ ?referenceId=003152
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.