Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
Fresh Produce Inspector (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have previous fresh produce experience? As the Produce Inspector, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of fresh perishable products. If you’re an energetic team player with a positive attitude, then we’d like you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Monitoring inbound and outbound product quality and document conditions
* Coordinating and monitoring transportation to ensure proper rotation and handling of product from the point of receiving to the point of shipment
* Assisting with coaching and training of staff members
* General office duties (data entry, filing, photocopying, etc.)
* Must have fresh produce experience in retail or warehouse
* Knowledge of HACCP (Food Safety Procedures)
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and meet key deadlines
* Office administration experience is considered an asset; knowledge of warehouse functions and paperwork flow
* $ 15.00 - 18.00 with benefits; 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work weekends
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13425) to DEAN HINTHER at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.