This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Looking for full time employment? Boem Berry Farms (affiliated with Mucci Farms Ltd.) is looking for hard working, dependable people to work Monday-Saturday, steady days shift (8-5). This is a great opportunity and can provide work ASAP. Both men and women are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Days, Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm (+/-)
- $14.00 Hourly
Job Responsibilities: The following are general guidelines designed to provide a fundamental understanding of responsibilities and how to fulfill them. Orientation and training will be provided
- Harvest fruits/vegetables using hand tools such as shears and knives.
- Monitor plants problems such as diseases, weeds, insect pests and report to supervisor.
- Inspect fruit/vegetables to assess quality.
- Pack vegetables into proper containers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and follow information presented through spoken words and sentences by supervisor or manager.
- Communicate any issues or concerns to supervisor or manager
- No experience required
- No education required
- Must be physically able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg/50 lbs.)
- Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately 25°C.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
Note: This description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, task, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties may be assigned.