Typical duties may include:
- Providing general clerical support including data inputting, processing and updating, routing correspondence, maintaining Bring-Forward (BF) systems
- Performing document and file management functions, including e-filing
- Photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents
- Preparing correspondence, reports, statements and other material
- Editing, proofreading, and finalizing correspondence, reports, statements, invoices, forms, presentations and other documents
- Verifying applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies inventory
- Maintaining office equipment, arranging for service
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in Office Administration, or related field, from a recognized post secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience may be required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.