We are a new dynamic organization that is looking for a motivated individual who will thrive in a fast-paced research and development environment. The ideal candidate will have in-depth research abilities to provide innovative and leading-edge findings.
- Assist the team leader, engineers, and application developers with administrative support
- Apply geographic and environmental knowledge extensively to potential project research
- Provide technical expertise and supports to team leader in terms of data collection to enhance research goals and objectives Assist in preparing material for presentation
- Provide research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends Create and manage social media communities, content, and analytic across multiple platforms.
- Able to monitor projects spending and provide various budget reports Identify new research platforms with potential customers
- Compile research documentation
- University Degree in Remote Sensing, Geomatics, Environmental Studies, Geography & Environmental Management and related discipline.
- Knowledge of remote sensing software ENVI, IDL, PCI Geomatica, and GIS software (ArcGIS / QGIS) would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- The ability to work independently on related research projects and competitive intelligence studies. Strong attention to details
- Bilingual in Chinese, Mandarin would be an asset
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org