Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
GROUP LEADER - EVENING SHIFT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you offer a hands-on and creative approach to leadership that would be an asset to a leading Manitoba manufacturer? As Group Leader, you will develop and execute work plans; and liaise with other group leaders to achieve corporate goals. Success in this position will depend on your proven ability to lead a team and handle conflict professionally. If you're committed to safety, quality, on-time delivery and productivity, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop, communicate and execute work plans
* Participate in development of business unit operating plans
* Utilize business unit plans to establish daily work and staffing plans/schedules
* Liaise between team members and other support functions as required(hr, payroll, employee development etc)
* Achieve goals in safety, quality, and on-time delivery for business unit
* Execute work staffing and training plans for designated team
* Monitor indicators and take action to resolve issues that could negatively impact the team’s ability to reach goals
* Assist in performance management of team members including orientation and performance management
* Partner with other Group Leaders to achieve corporate goals/targets
* Utilize LEAN principles. Design and continuous improvement philosophy to achieve goals
* Provide recognition and motivation through team celebration
* Promote LEAN operating philosophy
* 3-5 years' experience in a leadership role
* Demonstrated leadership ability( including the ability to handle conflict)
* Committed to safety, quality, on-time delivery and productivity
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead change
* Ability to interpret technical drawings and shop documentation such as work orders.
* Ability to be flexible in time commitments, problem solving and leadership
* Ability to multi-task and flex
* Good organizational skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Award winning Manitoban manufacturer in accelerated growth mode
* Collaborative, team-driven environment
* Ability to shape the products developed for high end market leader
* Shift premiums
* Company Bonuses
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12554) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.