Manager, Guest Care Career Opportunity
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Manager, Guest Care for our Logistics Team within our Panet Distribution Centre located at 230 Panet Road in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Manager, Guest Care you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient communication between the company, vendors, contractors, TDG wholesale and retail customers on product and service issues. This includes the scheduling and confirmation of deliveries, product repair, the management of escalated issues and resolution process.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As the Manager, Guest Care you will:
- Oversee the activities of the Customer Service Agents (CSA’s), Business Management Co-Ordinator’s (BMC), their supervisors (TL’s and BMS), to ensure the effective flow of customer calls, correspondence, and all other communication-based data and/or documentation.
- Review, evaluate, and manage performance of teams according to Service Center KPI’s
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and conduct training sessions to ensure established service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Generate reports and carry out other customer service and operational related activities in the day- to-day operations of the Call Center.
- Assist in the development of departmental budgets, operating reports, statistics, performance standards and any additional information that will benefit the effective operations of the Call Center.
- Receive, resolve and/or facilitate escalated client service issues
- Oversee the administration of the TDG wholesale business operations
- Manage the execution of all customer communication programs (delivery booking, delivery reminder calling etc.)
- Facilitate agreements and consensus with vendors, contractors and internal TDG customers for all areas that affect the customer experience.
- Oversee and administer social media responses and other external escalations
- Work with and facilitate communication with other logistics and store teams to improve operations (Quality management, Net promotor score, Open Order management).
- Assist in the development of department Job Specific Training (JST)
- Build and maintain relationships with external third party customer advocacy sources; court, BBB, AFI, provincial consumer advocacies, etc.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or management discipline, or a combination of relevant education with significant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory management experience accountable for the day-to-day operations (Call Center an asset).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Possess great prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- A strong track record of effective team and customer relationship management
- Criminal Record Check required
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
The Dufresne Group has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For over 30 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
Apply now at www.dufresne.ca/careers!
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.