Now Hiring Certified HCAs
The Salem Manor Society (Nursing Home) is looking for new Health Care Aide team members
Our facility is located in Leduc, AB (15 mins South of Edmonton on Hwy 2) and offers an opportunity to work with Seniors in our Long Term Care facility.
This position offers:
- Casual hours (0700 to 1515) or (1500 to 2315)
- 3 Positions are available
- Comprehensive Wage & Shift Differentials
- A rewarding opportunity to make a difference in a residents' life
Candidates must have:
- Health Care Aide ( HCA/PCA /PSW) Certificate from a recognized post secondary institution
- Experience working in a Senior's Long Term & Continuing Care facility is an asset.
- Must be available and able to work shifts during the week - including the weekends and holidays
- A clean & current (within the last 6 months) Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector search
- Ability to proactively build & maintain relationships with all stakeholders (resident, family members, physician & team members)
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Ongoing dedication to providing excellence in Client centered quality services
- Excellent oral & written communication is essential
- Excellent organizational, time management & multi-tasking skills required
Salem Manor Nursing Home encourages new graduates and or experienced HCAs to please apply.
A Clean Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search is required for all positions.
*Please note, applicants must have reliable transportation as there is limited to no bus service available.
*Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada and reside in the Leduc-South Edmonton area. No LMOs available.
We thank all those interested in joining our Salem Manor Nursing Home team; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls please
Salem Manor Nursing Home
Fax: (780) 986-4130