This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Accomplish company’s objectives by developing science curriculums, planning programs, managing department, and evaluating department activities. To organize and supervise all aspects of Health Education Programs offered by Club Rush Ltd.
- Develop Health curriculums with themes appropriate to children ages 3-12 years old, according to company’s guidelines in English and French
- Develop various formats for the health curriculum to be delivered in i.e. classes, workshops, camps, etc.
- Develop lists of required supplies, negotiate with suppliers, and maintain a company approved vendors’ list.
- Develop, plan, and monitor and set policy and system standards for health education programs and ensure that all programs are implemented consistently in all the countries the company shall operate in.
- Manage the financial and accounting aspects of the Health Education department and meet set company budgets.
- Maintain part-time and full-time staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training teachers and counselors.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, by constantly analyzing and resolving relevant issues.
- Maintain a healthy and safe workplace for students/children and staff alike.
- Identify STEM-related teaching trends, and recommend system improvements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training, and reviewing relevant publications.
- Oversee marketing strategies, maintain on-line presence, communicate regularly with clients, and establish networks with schools, organizations, and other stake-holders.
- Coordinate and align department objectives and systems with other company departments.
- Conduct market researches, and competitor analysis.
- Contribute to team effort to accomplish company’s objectives and specific department-related results as required.
Additional skills of position
1. Education/Work Experience
- A science, health care or medical certificate/ degree or background.
- An understanding of the principles of working with children.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, with a minimum of 3 years in management.
- Experience in management, marketing and sales is a requirement.
- Experience in teaching is useful.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, Internet, social media and email.
- Comfortable in use of company’s computerized databases.
Management Ability and Sales Skills:
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in management, particularly people-management skills and achieving genuine sales.
- Ideal management background would be in a service-oriented type of business.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
3. Person profile
- Se lf-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Mature, credible adult, comfortable in dealing with customers.
- High sense of professionalism, and attention to detail, and able to work within a team.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel around the city, and also travel abroad for extended periods of time.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Must have clean driving license.
Wage: $72, 970
Working hours: 40 hours
Benefits: Sick Leave 11.5 days