Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a proactive, people-focused leader, who is known as an attentive listener and team player? Do you have a vision for leading workplace programs that will improve safety and health companywide? As Health & Safety Specialist, you will assist in revising and developing health and safety processes, investigating incidents, and delivering training. If you have a strong background in health and safety within the manufacturing sector, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Participate in the revision and development of health and safety procedures and documents; preparation for ISO 14001
* Facilitate all Health & Safety orientations for new employees and ongoing training for staff
* Investigate incidents and accidents; prepare corrective actions for future prevention and risk mitigation
* Manage emergency response program and provide training
* Perform hazard and risk assessments through regular inspections
* Serve as a member of the safety committee: participate in meetings
* 5+ years of health and safety experience within a manufacturing environment; exposure to a unionized environment would be an asset
* Demonstrated experience facilitating training and leading projects will be essential
* Experience developing and implementing procedures through presentations to management
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively and appropriately with all levels of staff
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A company committed to quality and customer service excellence
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Leading North American manufacturer
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12825) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.