Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an established and self-motivated mechanic with the ability to work independently? Our client, a reputable growing Manitoba company, is looking for a Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. Success in this position will depend upon your strong, current knowledge of workplace health and safety and the willingness to keep up with technological changes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Diagnoses and completes repairs and/or services on heavy-duty trucks/buses and transportation equipment
* Make recommendations regarding the extent of repairs and suggest methods of improvement
* Provide quality customer service
* Repair the equipment in a timely and financially responsible manner
* Think logically and keep up with changes in technology
* Interpret work orders and technical manuals
* Strong awareness and attitude towards workplace health and safety
* Be motivated and work in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
* Truck Tractor Journeyman Certificate
* 5 years of experience on MCI J4500 ,DL and DL3 and Prevost H3-45 Coaches
* 5 years of experience with diagnostic and repair of HVAC systems
* 5 years of experience on multiplex systems
* 5 years of experience on Series 60 Detroit Diesel and Cummins ISX Engines and Allison B 500 Transmissions
* 5+ years of experience working in the field
* Proficiency in the diagnostics of ABS, Engine Pre Heaters and Audio and Video systems.
* Current MPI – inspection certificate authorizing for Bus ,School Bus and Highway Coach
* Ability to keep up to date with changing technology
* Must maintain a valid driver class 2 license with air brake endorsement
* Ability to provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence on an annual basis
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12614) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.