Permanent Position: Heavy-Duty Mechanics (NOC: #7312)
Company: NORTHWEST TRUCK LINES INC.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Primary Location:12340 Winram Road, Surrey, BC, V3V 3Y5 Canada
Wage Rate: $ 29.50- $ 35.00 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week
Terms of Employment:Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Education:High School an asset
Experience:3 to 5 years of experience in similar field (including apprenticeship)
Type of Industry Experience: Trucking
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Check trucks for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- May perform repair work on heavy trucks
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods. May be required to work weekends and evenings.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employer:NORTHWEST TRUCK LINES INC.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 12340 Winram Road, Surrey, BC, V3V 3Y5
By Fax: 604-597-8066
By Email: email@example.com