Hiring a cook in Swift Current, SK
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college/other program in cooking or Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Korean and/or Japanese cuisine is an asset.
Plan, prepare and cook various menus, Oversee kitchen operations, Maintain inventory and records of food, determine size of food portions, clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 40.00 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- $14.50 ~ $15.50 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
- 6% vacation pay or 15 days of paid vacation per year, gratuities and free meal
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Misoa House Korean & Japanese Restaurant: 285 North Service Road West, Swift Current, SK, S9H 3S8