Hiring a Cook
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese dishes (sushi, sashimi, roll and various hot food menu) is a definite asset.
Plan, cook and complete Japanese dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 30 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $22.50 per hour
- Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
- Send your resume to email@example.com
Kin Sushi: #113 - 1760 Marine Dr., West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1J1