Hiring a cook
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese cuisine (Ramen, Don, rolls and etc.) is a definite asset.
- Wage: $14~$15 per hour (depends on experience)
- Benefit: 4 % of vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation, gratuities and free meals
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Main duties: Plan, prepare and cook various menus, determine size of food portions, Oversee kitchen operations Maintain inventory and records of food, clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
Send your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kamamarui Ramen: 4219 Hastings St., Burnaby, BC, V5C 2P5