Hiring a Cook
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or, completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese cuisine (sushi, sashimi, rolls and as well as hot foods) is a definite asset.
Main duties: Plan, cook and complete Japanese dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $22.50 per hour
- Benefits: 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation, gratuities and free meals
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Village Sushi: #312-18690 Fraser Hwy. Surrey, V3S 7Y4