Hiring a cook
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese cuisine (sushi, sashimi and rolls) is a definite asset.
-Main duties: Plan, cook and complete Japanese dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $14.00 ~ $15.00 per hour depends on qualification
- Benefits: Free meals and gratuities
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Sushi: 1564 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2J3